Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 2/Thing #6

Had trouble with the Glogster site. I am not sure if it was my computer or the web site. I got the pink doughnut going round and round forever! After three tries I got to the page. Wasn't sure what I was doing and I think it will take some time to figure it out to have any benefit. I am not sure if anyone else had this problem, but when I tried to view the different choices for text, wall, etc. I could not see the thumbnails of the items but if I clicked on the blank squares and I could see them in the preview window at the side. I could see that this would be valuable for students and teachers, but it could take a lot of time.

For what is is worth, here is the link to my page:
http://dvozz.edu.glogster.com/glog-6972/

No comments:

Post a Comment