Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Week 2/Thing #5

Uploading to Flickr was a fairly simple process for me because I have uploaded photos to Wal Mart and Shutterfly.com. I just wanted to try to see if it is as user friendly as the others and it is. It didn't take too long, but I only had four photos to upload. Also, it is good to SAVE so that you don't have to do it twice!!!!

I wonder how long it takes to upload videos and if that is a simple as uploading photos?

I did have trouble figuring out how to rotate the photos. You have to put them in a batch and then apply the changes.

Here is the link (I think) http://www.flickr.com/photos/42391669@N03/3927305099/

On a different subject - I was surprised at the number of photos of children's faces in the Flickr groups, etc. I know we have fairly strict guidelines about posting student photos. I guess other places have different guidelines. I am not sure how I feel about that since it is available to the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment