Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 2/Thing #4

OK, I have to admit that I thought having a good look round Flickr was not going to be that difficult. Well.............I was quite overwhelmed with the number of results that came up on the first search. I typed in "Kindergarten" and there were almost 60,000 photos, 321 groups, and 94 people. I think this will take some time to be able to navigate it better. I love old photos and I did find a very interesting post about a 1905 photo album with photos of a school and Kindergarten. If you look on the right you can go through the album pages. Here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23366371@N08/2343461113/

When I checked this link I had trouble with it so I am not sure I did it right. Let me know if you are not able to go to the page and I will try and fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment