Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ning

Once again I have signed up on another site. I registered for Classroom 2.0. I listened to the recording of the live chat introduction for Classroom 2.0 and found it very informative. Be warned.........it is long!

I am not sure how often I will participate but I think it might be something I will check in on periodically. I am waiting for approval to join Classroom 2.0 but I did look through some of the groups and will probably join a couple of them like Elementary Classroom 2.0 and some of the early childhood groups. I think I might try following a discussion thread and try adding comments.

As with everything about web 2.0 it seems overwhelming. There is a big internet world out there full of tools and resources. I think I will keep an open mind but start small with just a few of them and practice using them before I move onto other things.

2 comments: